Logo Homepage JDC

Home Care

Homepage Forums Caregivers Home Care

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Michal Avraham,social worker 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #17756


    My mother had a stroke and needs care for most things such as bathing, eating, driving. My father is also very weak and we realized that they need help. we cannot afford to pay for home care. Is there any help with the costs for in-home care


    Michal Avraham,social worker

    If your parents have passed the retiring age, I suggest you contact the National Insurance Institute to apply for Long-Term Care Benefit. At the same time, you should contact a nursing agency and ask for help from a caregiver to come to your parents for a few hours a week at the expense of the Company, pending certification by the National Insurance Institute.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.